2. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice onion and carrot. Add to pan as you go. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Dice tomatoes and capsicum. Add to pan.
3. Add lamb mince, 2 tsp all spice and 3 tbsp tomato paste to pan. Cook for 5 minutes until browned. Crumble in stock cube and pour in 1 cup water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place mesclun leaves in a serving bowl. Drizzle over balsamic dressing and toss to coat.
5. Spoon a layer of sauce in a serving dish. Cover with a layer of eggplant. Repeat with remaining sauce and eggplant. Roughly chop parsley and scatter over top. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Serve moussaka at the table with side salad.
Brown onion 1
Green capsicum 1
Lamb mince 600g
Mesclun leaves 1 bag (200g)
Balsamic dressing 2 sachets
Parsley 1/2 packet *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, all spice, tomato paste, stock cube (1)
You can also add some cheese of choice on top of the moussaka and return to the oven for 5 minutes until it melts.
No lamb option - lamb mince is replaced with chicken mince.