2. Bring another saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 5-6 minutes, or to your liking. Cool under running water. Peel, coat with oil and roll into dukkah.
3. Trim and slice snow peas lengthways, halve sprouts and cherry tomatoes. Finely chop parsley. Set aside.
4. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Slice halloumi and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden. Set aside and keep pan over medium heat.
5. Add 2 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp spice mix to frypan. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant, add millet and stir to coat. Adjust seasoning if needed with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
6. Tear or chop half of the halloumi into smaller pieces and toss through the millet with fresh ingredients. Divide between plates and top with eggs to serve.
Eggs can also be poached or fried if preferred. Simply sprinkle over the dukkah instead.
Dukkah 1 packet (40g)
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
Parsley 1/3 bunch
halloumi 1 packet
Morrocan spice mix 1 tbsp
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper