2. Rinse and chop spinach and oregano. Slice spring onions . Add to pan to cook for 1-2 minutes, or until wilted.
3. Whisk eggs with 1/2 cup water (see notes). Pour into pan and dot with olives. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, or until set.
4. Drain red peppers and blend together with crumbled feta using a stick mixer or blender. Season with salt to taste.
5. Slice radishes and trim watercress. Toss with 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Slice tortilla and serve with red pepper sauce and a side of salad.
Use milk instead of water for a creamier tortilla.
No pork option - replacement is smoked turkey. Slice and add to pan at the same time as spinach.
english spinach 1 bunch
oregano 1/2 packet
spring onions 1/3 bunch
green olives 1/2 jar
roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
feta cheese 1/2 block (100g)
radishes 1/2 bunch
watercress 1 sleeve
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, ground paprika, apple cider vinegar