2. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add sausages to pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until browned and crispy (see notes). Remove to a plate and set aside, keep pan on heat.
3. Slice onion, celery and zucchini. Add to pan as you go along with 1 tbsp oil , 2 tsp dried oregano and 1 tbsp smoked paprika. Crumble in stock cube and add crushed garlic cloves.
4. Add olives and crushed tomatoes to pan. Stir to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add rice to pan and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Slice sausages into rounds and gently toss through.
5. Dice capsicum, chop parsley and wedge lemon.
6. Divide rice evenly among bowls. Scatter over capsicum and parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Keep the sausages separated when browning, otherwise the skins may stick together.
Polenta sausages 1 packet (370g)
Red onion 1/2
celery 2 sticks
Green olives 1/2 jar
Crushed tomatoes 400g
Green capsicum 1
parsley 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic (2 cloves), stock cube (of choice), dried oregano