2. Slice shallot and snow peas, dice capsicum. Remove corn from cob. Chop tomatoes.
3. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook shallot and tomatoes for 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir in 1 tsp turmeric and 2 tsp paprika, cook for a further 2 minutes, then stir through prepared vegetables and olives (to taste).
4. Add cooked rice, 1/4 cup of water and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Combine 1/2 crushed garlic clove with yoghurt. Add water to loosen to a drizzling consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide Spanish rice between bowls, drizzle over aioli, garnish with sliced chives and serve with lemon wedges.
Add the other half garlic clove with shallots and tomatoes in step 3 if desired.
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
red capsicum 1
corn cob 1
pitted green olives 1 jar
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (100g)
chives 1/2 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garlic (1/2 clove), smoked paprika, ground turmeric