2. Slice leek, celery and capsicum. Halve cherry tomatoes.
3. Slice chorizo. Add to frypan over medium heat with leek and 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until leek is softened.
4. Add celery and cherry tomatoes to pan. Stir through tomato paste, 2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 crumbled stock cube and 1/4 cup water. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
5. Drain peppers and slice, stir through chorizo mix with rice, olives and capsicum. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Combine yoghurt with enough water to reach a drizzling consistency. Serve rice with yoghurt drizzle, sliced chives and lemon wedges.
Add crushed garlic to yoghurt to make aioli. Add any leftover chilli powder if you prefer more heat.
celery 2 sticks
yellow capsicum 1
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
smoked paprika 2tsp
dried thyme 1tsp
garlic clove 1
chicken stock cube 1/2
tomato paste 1/2 tub
roast red peppers 1/2 jar
olives 1/2 jar
natural yoghurt 1/4 tub
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt & pepper