2. Chop 1/2 jar of peppers and the tomato. Blend with almond meal (see notes), 1 tsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer or small processor. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss the chicken with 2 tsp oregano and 1 tbsp flour. Heat a large frypan with oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden and just cooked through, remove and set aside. Keep pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add potatoes to pan with oil/butter to brown. Wedge red onion and cut green beans into 3cm lengths, add to the pan as you go. Season with 2 tsp paprika, cook for further 5 minutes.
5. Slice remaining peppers and add to pan with olives and chicken. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Serve Spanish chicken with romesco sauce and a side of baby spinach (see notes).
To make nut-free, simply blend the roasted peppers and tomato with olive oil and vinegar, stir through mayonnaise to taste and season with salt and pepper.
Dress the spinach with olive oil and vinegar if you wish. You can also add it to the pan and allow for the spinach to wilt if preferred!
Roasted peppers, 1 jar
Almond meal, 1 packet (40g)
Diced chicken breast fillet, 600g
Red onion, 1/2 *
Green beans, 1 packet (250g)
Green olives, 1 jar
Baby spinach, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, red or white wine vinegar, dried oregano, ground or smoked paprika, flour (of choice)