2. Chop 1/2 jar of peppers and the tomato. Blend with almond meal, 1 tsp red wine vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer or small processor. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the chicken with 2 tsp oregano and 1 tbsp flour. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil and cook chicken until golden and just cooked through, set aside. Keep pan over high heat.
4. Add potatoes to pan with 1 tbsp butter to brown. Wedge red onion, cut green beans into 3cm lengths and slice remaining peppers, add to the pan. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Season with 2 tsp paprika.
5. Return chicken to the pan and add olives. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Dress mesclun leaves with 1/2 tbsp olive oil (optional).
6. Serve Spanish chicken with a side of leaves (see notes).
To make nut-free, simply blend the roasted peppers and tomato with olive oil and vinegar, stir through mayonnaise to taste and season with salt and pepper.
If you have parsley in your fridge, sprinkle some chopped leaves just prior to serving.
roasted peppers 1 jar
almond meal 40g
Diced chicken breasts 600g
red onion 1/2
green beans 1 punnet
green olives with pimiento 1 jar
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
olive + oil and butter for cooking, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, ground paprika, flour (of choice)