2. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice chicken and add to pan as you go. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes until browned. Remove to a plate and set aside, keep pan on heat.
3. Slice onion, celery and zucchini. Add to pan as you go along with 1 tbsp oil, 2 tsp dried oregano and 1 tbsp smoked paprika. Crumble in stock cube and add crushed garlic cloves.
4. Return chicken to pan. Add olives and crushed tomatoes, stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add rice to pan and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Dice capsicum, chop parsley and wedge lemon.
6. Divide rice evenly among plates. Scatter over capsicum and parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Other spices that you can add to this dish are ground turmeric and cumin for added flavour.
Chicken breast fillets 600g
Red onion 1/2
celery 2 sticks
Green olives 1/2 jar
Crushed tomatoes 400g
Green capsicum 1
parsley 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic (2 cloves), stock cube (of choice), dried oregano