2. Finely chop walnuts (see notes). Add to frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp paprika and 1/2 tbsp soy sauce. Stir in 1/3 cup water and cook for 4-5 minutes until heated through. Squeeze in 1/2 lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Increase pan to medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp oil. Slice and add onion. Stir in 2 tsp each of smoked and ground paprika, 1/2 tsp oregano and 1 crushed garlic clove. Cook for 5 minutes until fragrant.
4. Dice and add tomatoes and zucchini. Add corn kernels. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in cooked buckwheat and drained olives until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide buckwheat among bowls. Garnish with nut feta, chopped parsley and serve with remaining lemon (wedged).
You can finely chop the nuts in a small food processor if you have one.
Walnuts, 2/3 packet (100g) *
Red onion, 1
Corn cob, 1
Sliced olives, 1/2 jar *
Nut feta, 1/2 tub *
Parsley, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked & ground paprika, garlic (1 clove)