2. Bring a saucepan of water to boil. Cook noodles in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice capsicum, trim and halve sugar snap peas. Set aside.
4. Combine coconut milk with 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1-2 tbsp curry powder, lime zest and 1/2 the juice. Wedge remaining lime.
5. Heat wok over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables to cook for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Add sauce and toss through with cooked noodles for 1-2 minutes until warmed through. Take off heat and season with extra soy sauce to taste.
6. Divide noodles and chicken among bowls. Roughly chop peanuts and mint leaves, scatter over top. Serve with lime wedges.
After the noodles are cooked, leave them sitting in the sieve and not the bottom of the pot. This will prevent them from clumping together. Rinse them again to loosen if needed.
You could also blend the peanuts together with the coconut milk and curry powder to make a thicker satay sauce.
Turmeric noodles 1 packet (250g)
Red capsicum 1
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Coconut milk 400ml
roasted peanuts 1 packet (40g)
mint 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), soy sauce (or tamari), curry powder