2. Dice zucchini. Toss on a lined oven tray with pumpkin, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, or until golden.
3. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter. Dice onion and apple. Add to pan to cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Pour in sugo and 1/4 cup water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Finely slice silverbeet. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Sauté silverbeet for 1-2 minutes, or until softened. Toss with cooked quinoa, pumpkin and zucchini. Set aside. Reserve pan.
5. Coat steaks with 2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Reheat frypan to medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side, or to your liking.
6. Divide pumpkin salad between plates. Slice steaks and place on top. Spoon over relish to taste. Chop basil to garnish.
Spoon over the resting juices from the steaks for extra flavour.
Diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
Red onion 1/2
Red apple 1
Tomato sugo 1/3 jar (160ml)
silverbeet 1/2 bunch
Beef rump steaks 600g
basil 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, butter