2. Peel and slice onion. Slice capsicum, trim and halve beans. Dice zucchini into 3cm cubes.
3. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat with 3 tbsp olive oil. Add onion, 1 tsp ground coriander, 2 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tsp dried oregano and 1 tsp ground paprika. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
4. Add capsicum, beans, zucchini and pumpkin to saucepan. Stir through stock concentrate and cover with 3 cups water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Place pepitas in a frypan over medium heat and toast until golden.
6. Chop coriander, stir through stew with lemon zest and half the juice (wedge remaining). Serve pumpkin stew over a bed of bulgur. Scatter over pepitas and crumbled feta.
Gluten free option - replace with brown rice. Place rice in a saucepan, cover with plenty of water. Bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender but still firm.
brown onion 1
red capsicum 1
green beans 1/2 punnet
ground coriander 1 tsp
smoked paprika 2 tsp
dried oregano 2 tsp
ground paprika 1 tsp
diced pumpkin 500g*
vegetable stock concentrate 1/2 jar
coriander 1/3 bunch
feta cheese 1/2 block