2. Dice zucchini. Toss on a lined oven tray with pumpkin, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, or until golden.
3. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter. Dice onion and apple. Add to pan to cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Pour in sugo and 1/4 cup water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Finely slice silverbeet. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Sauté silverbeet for 1-2 minutes, or until softened. Toss with cooked quinoa, pumpkin and zucchini. Reserve pan.
5. Coat halloumi with 2 tsp paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Reheat frypan over medium heat. Cook halloumi for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
6. Divide pumpkin salad between plates. Top with halloumi and spoon over relish to taste. Chop basil to garnish.
The quinoa should be tender but still have a little bite to it when it’s cooked.
Diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
Red onion 1/2
Red apple 1
Tomato sugo 1/3 jar (160ml)
Silverbeet 1/2 bunch
halloumi 2 packets (2x180g)
Basil 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, butter