No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins.
2. Rinse and chop lettuce leaves. Slice cucumbers and sugar snap peas. Toss together and squeeze over lemon juice to taste (wedge remaining). Set aside in the fridge until serving.
3. Chop drained capers. Combine with crushed garlic and natural yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Cut fish into fingers and coat with 2 tsp paprika and 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Chop dill fronds. Toss with potatoes in the saucepan, along with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Serve fish with salad, potatoes, caper aioli and a lemon wedge.
Cayenne pepper is quite hot when cooked so only use a little if you are sensitive to heat.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins .
Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
baby cos lettuce 1
baby cucumbers 1/2 punnet
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
capers 1 jar
garlic 1 clove
natural yoghurt 1 cup
white fish fillets 2 packets
dill 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper