2. Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add onion and celery, cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add carrot, potatoes and mushrooms to pan.
3. Stir 2 crumbled stock cubes, 2 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp flour through vegetables until coated. Slowly add milk until well combined. Increase heat and bring to the boil while stirring. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Place rye breads in the oven to toast for 10 minutes, or until slightly crispy. (optional!)
5. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Coat fish with 1 tsp smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove corn from cob and add to pan with fish halfway through.
6. Divide chowder into bowls. Break fish fillets into large pieces and place on top of chowder with corn kernels. Spoon over extra paprika oil from pan, garnish with chopped dill and serve with flatbreads.
Toasting the flatbreads is optional. You can also prepare them in a sandwich toaster if you have one.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet Dice chicken breast, toss with smoked paprika as per method and cook in pan for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through.
Gluten free option - replacement is GF bread.
celery 2 sticks
potatoes 1/2 bag
sliced mushrooms 1 punnet
flour (of choice) 2tbsp
chicken stock cubes 2
milk 1 litre
rye bread 1 packet
white fish fillets 2 packets
smoked paprika 1tsp
corn cob 1
dill 1 packet
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt & pepper