2. Finely chop or grate the remaining loose bits of cauliflower to form a rice consistency (use a food processor if you have one).
3. Heat a frypan over high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Remove corn from cob and char in pan for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower rice to cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Finely chop coriander leaves and stems. Combine with 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Quarter tomatoes and slice chilli. Toss with cauliflower rice, corn, baby spinach and 2 tbsp chimmichurri sauce. Slice avocado and keep separate.
6. Serve cauliflower steaks with salad, avocado slices and chimmichurri sauce.
For a golden crust on your cauliflower, sear it first in the pan for 1-2 minutes on each side over high heat.
Use a spatula to transfer the cauliflower steaks. This will prevent them from falling apart.
Corn cobs 2
Coriander 1/2 bunch
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
Red chilli 1
Baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, dried thyme, red wine vinegar, ground cumin