Place quinoa in a saucepan and cover with plenty of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse. Toss through 4 tbsp of hemp parmesan.
2. Cut carrots into bite size pieces. Halve tomatoes. Wedge onion. Roughly chop olives. Toss on a lined oven tray with drained chickpeas, 1 tbsp paprika, 1/3 cup oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes until golden.
3. Roughly chop kale leaves. Toss together with 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper on a lined oven tray. Cook in oven for 8-10 minutes until crispy (see notes).
4. Crush 1 garlic clove. Whisk together with lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 tsp maple syrup. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Divide quinoa among plates. Top with crispy kale and roast vegetables. Spoon over dressing.
Cook the kale on the bottom shelf in the oven to prevent risk of the leaves burning.
Hemp parmesan 4 tbsp *
Cherry tomatoes 1 bag (400g)
Red onion 1/2 *
Sicilian olives 1 tub
Kale 1/2 bunch *
Lemon 1/2 *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic (2 cloves), maple syrup