2. Wedge tomatoes. Slice courgettes and capsicum. Toss on lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
3. Rub steaks with 2 tsp cumin, 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large pan over high heat. Cook steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side, or to your liking (cooking times vary with thickness of steaks). Set aside on a plate to rest.
4. Finely slice mint and stir through yoghurt.
5. Toss roasted vegetables, millet and lemon juice together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Slice steaks, serve with millet, vegetables and a dollop of mint yoghurt.
Strain resting juices from steak into millet.
yellow capsicum 1
bolar blade steak 800g
mint 1/3 bunch
natural yoghurt 3/4 cup
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin