Gluten-Free option - replacement is GF pasta
2. Slice red onion and add to a frypan with 2 tbsp olive oil. Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, or until starting to caramelise. Add crushed garlic.
3. Halve cherry tomatoes and grate (or dice) zucchini. Add to pan along with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes, or until blistered.
4. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Rub steaks with 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a chopping board and slice when cool enough to handle.
5. Add tomato sugo to the pan with tomatoes along with spinach and olives. Pour over the pasta and toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve sliced oregano steaks with a side of tomato spirals. Top with crumbled feta cheese and chopped chives.
Serve any leftover lettuce from recipe 2 on the side.
Gluten-Friendly option - replacement is GF pasta
red onion 1
garlic 2 cloves
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
beef rump steaks 600g
tomato sugo 1/2 jar (175g)
baby spinach 1 bag (60g)
sicilian olives (pitted) 1/2 tub
feta cheese 1/2 packet
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil + olive (for cooking), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano