2. Increase heat to medium-high. Add pork and 2 tsp oregano. Cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Pour in sugo and 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slice each zucchini lengthways into 1/2cm thick strips (see notes).
4. To assemble, spread a layer of sauce in a baking dish, add a layer of zucchini strips. Repeat, finish with a layer of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
5. Thinly slice kale leaves and add to a large bowl. Add lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Use hands to scrunch leaves until tender. Dice avocado. Toss through kale.
6. Divide lasagne between plates and serve with kale salad.
Cut zucchini in half first then lay flat on the board to slice it lengthways.
No pork option - pork mince is replaced with chicken mince.
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Pork mince, 600g
Tomato sugo, 1 jar (500g)
Ricotta cheese, 1 tub (250g)
Kale, 1/2 bunch *
Lemon, 1/2 *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove)