2. Add lentils and 2 tsp oregano. Pour in sugo and 1 1/2 cups water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until lentils are cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slice each zucchini lengthways into 1/2 cm thick strips (see notes).
4. To assemble, spread a layer of sauce in a baking dish, add a layer of zucchini strips. Repeat until filling and zucchini is finished. Thinly slice tomato and layer on top. Sprinkle with dried oregano and olive oil. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
5. Thinly slice kale leaves and add to a large bowl. Add lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Use hands to scrunch leaves until tender. Dice avocado. Toss through kale.
6. Divide lasagne between plates and serve with kale salad. Sprinkle over hemp parmesan to taste.
Cut zucchini in half first then lay flat on the board to slice it lengthways.
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Red lentils, 1 packet (200g)
Tomato sugo, 1 jar (500g)
Kale, 1/2 bunch *
Lemon, 1/2 *
Hemp parmesan, to taste
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove)