2. Increase heat to medium-high. Crumble in tempeh, add lentils and 2 tsp oregano. Stir to combine. Pour in sugo, 2 cups water and crumbled stock cubes. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Slice kale leaves and stir through until wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slice each zucchini lengthways into 1/2cm thick strips. Season ricotta well with salt and pepper.
4. To assemble, spread a layer of sauce in a baking dish, add a layer of zucchini strips. Repeat, finish with a layer of ricotta cheese. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. Wedge tomato. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Deseed and cut cucumber into matchsticks. Toss together.
6. Divide lasagne between plates and serve with salad.
You can also add grated parmesan or cheddar cheese to the ricotta for extra flavour.
spring onions 1/2 bunch
garlic 1 clove
Natural tempeh 2 packets (400g)
Red lentils 1 packet (200g)
Tomato sugo 1 jar (350g)
kale 1/3 bunch
Ricotta 1/2 tub (250g)
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Lebanese cucumber 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, 2 x stock cubes (of choice)