Soak cashew/nutritional yeast with 1/4 tsp turmeric, lemon juice and 1 cup water. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Cut cauliflower into small florets. Halve tomatoes and slice onion. Toss on lined oven tray with 2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes until tender.
3. Bring saucepan of water to boil. Add pasta to cook for 13 minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside.
4. Chop cold smoked tomatoes and grate zucchini. Trim and thinly slice snow peas lengthways. Keep separate.
Blend soaked cashews with soaking liquid using a stick mixer until smooth. Season with salt.
5. Toss the pasta with cashew sauce until well coated. Add smoked tomatoes, zucchini and roasted vegetables. Toss again until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide pasta among bowls. Top with fresh snow peas.
lemon 1/2 *
cauliflower 1/2 *
Cherry tomatoes 1 bag (200g)
Red onion 1/2 *
Quinoa & rice pasta 1 packet (300g)
Cold smoked tomatoes 1 tub (150g)
Snow peas 1/2 bag (125g) *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground turmeric