2. Combine crushed garlic, 1 tbsp grated ginger, 1 tsp curry powder, 1 tsp Chinese five-spice and 3 tbsp soy sauce, set aside.
3. Slice spring onions, julienne or slice carrot. Thinly slice roast beef.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil (see note) in a large pan or wok over high heat. Add prepared vegetables, mushrooms and beef. Cook for 2 minutes then pour in sauce with 1/2 cup water, stir until combined.
5. Toss in noodles and bean shoots until well combined.
Heat a frypan with oil and cook eggs to your liking ( see notes).
6. Serve noodles topped with crushed peanuts and a fried egg.
Serve with sweet chilli sauce if you like. We used sesame oil for cooking which added extra flavour.
Scramble the eggs in the wok first and fold through just before serving if preferred.
vermicelli rice noodles 2 x 200g
garlic 2 cloves
spring onions 1/4 bunch
roast beef 1 packet
sliced mushrooms 1 punnet
bean shoots 1 bag
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), curry powder, Chinese five-spice, soy sauce