2. Combine in a bowl 2 tbsp curry powder, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp tomato paste and 2 tbsp oil. Set aside.
3. Slice onion. Shred cabbage, cut carrot into crescents and wedge tomatoes. Trim and halve snow peas. Keep separate.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice chicken and add to pan as you go along with sliced onion and 1 tbsp of sauce. Cook for 5-6 minutes until browned.
5. Toss in prepared vegetables. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes until just wilted. Toss in cooked noodles and sauce until well combined. Season to taste with pepper and more soy sauce if needed.
6. Divide noodles among plates. Garnish with chopped coriander.
We used peanut oil and ground white pepper for a more authentic flavour. Add crushed garlic, sambal oelek or chilli sauce to the sauce for a kick.
Red onion, 1/2 *
Baby wombok cabbage, 1/2 *
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Chicken thigh fillets, 600g
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
OIil (for cooking), soy sauce (or tamari), pepper, curry powder, tomato paste