2. Add pepita seeds to a dry frypan over medium-high heat. Toast for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
3. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to frypan. Slice or dice onion and add to pan along with 2 tsp fennel seeds. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
4. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to frypan. Crush 2 cloves garlic, thinly slice silverbeet leaves and add to pan along with mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes until silverbeet is wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce pan to low heat.
5. Add thyme leaves, lemon zest, lemon juice and 2 tbsp olive oil to pan. Toss through drained pasta along with reserved cooking water. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide pasta among bowls. Trim and slice snow peas. Scatter over top along with pepita seeds.
When zesting the lemon, be sure to not zest the pith which is the white part of the rind. This can have a bitter taste.
Pepita seeds, 1/2 packet (30g) *
Brown onion, 1
Silverbeet, 1 bunch
Sliced mushrooms, 200g
Thyme, 1 packet
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive oil, salt, pepper, fennel seeds, garlic (2 cloves)