2. Peel and crush garlic clove. Wedge tomatoes. Slice lime leaves. Add to saucepan with crumbled stock cube, coconut milk and 3 cups water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Cook noodles for 2 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water.
4. Dice tofu. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Slice asian greens. Add to broth for 3-4 minutes.
5. Juice 1/2 the lime into broth, wedge remaining. Stir through 1 tbsp sugar and 1-2 tbsp soy sauce. Season with extra to taste.
6. Divide noodles and tom kha between bowls. Top with chopped coriander and serve with lime wedges.
For a more authentic flavour you can use coconut oil and palm sugar.
kaffir lime leaves 2 double
coconut milk 400ml
Bean thread noodles 1 packet (250g)
silken tofu 2 packets (2 x 250g)
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Asian greens 1 bunch
Coriander 1/2 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), garlic (1 clove), sugar (of choice), soy sauce (or tamari), stock cube (of choice)