2. Combine 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp five spice and crushed garlic in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Peel and grate ginger. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice onion. Cut zucchini into crescents and capsicum into strips. Trim and halve snow peas.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil, ginger and vegetables to pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until tender.
5. Add cooked rice and sauce to pan. Cook tossing for 3-4 minutes until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide fried rice among bowls. Chop peanuts and scatter over top.
You can also add sweet chilli sauce or hoisin sauce to the fried rice for extra flavour!
Garlic, 2 cloves
Red onion, 1/2 *
Yellow capsicum, 1
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Roasted peanuts, 1/2 packet (40g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, soy sauce (or tamari), sesame oil, Chinese five spice