2. Crush garlic, peel and grate ginger and combine with 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 3 tbsp sesame oil and 3 tbsp vinegar. Season with salt.
3. Slice cucumber, capsicum and mango. Chop coriander. Thinly slice spring onions and toss through noodles with 1/3 cup marinade. Rinse and roughly tear lettuce leaves. Set aside.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat. Add sesame seeds to pan and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
5. Increase frypan heat to medium-high with 1 tbsp sesame oil. Cut burgers into bite size pieces. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until warmed through. Toss in remaining marinade to coat for last minute of cooking.
6. Divide lettuce, noodles and burger pieces among bowls. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Garlic 1 Clove
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Red Capsicum 1
Coriander 1/2 Bunch *
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
Festival Lettuce 1
Sesame Seeds 1/2 Packet (35g) *
Soy Burgers 1 Packet (400g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
salt, sweet chilli sauce, apple cider (or rice wine) vinegar, sesame oil