No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
2. Whisk to combine 2 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp honey, 3 tbsp soy sauce and juice from 1/2 lime. Wedge remaining.
3. Julienne or ribbon carrots, cut cucumber into crescents and capsicum into strips. Place in a large bowl with coleslaw mix.
4. Coat fish fillets in sesame seeds. Heat a frypan with 2 tbsp oil (see notes) and cook fish for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
5. Add noodles to salad and toss through dressing. Arrange on a serving platter.
6. Serve sesame fish with dressed noodle salad and lime wedges.
Use a neutral oil, or alternatively coconut or peanut oil for cooking.
Cut sesame fish into nugget-sized pieces for kids to eat with their hands with a little mayo for dipping (noodle salad on the side).
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
purple carrots 2
continental cucumber 1/2
green capsicum 1
coleslaw mix 1/2 bag (200g)
white fish fillets 2 packets
sesame seeds 1 packet (70g)
From your pantry:
sesame oil + oil for cooking, honey, soy sauce