2. Place seaweed to soak in cold water. Peel and grate ginger. Zest and juice orange. Whisk together with 3/4 cup water and 1/2 tbsp flour (see notes).
3. Cut Asian greens and spring onions into 4cm lengths. Slice tofu and garlic. Cut eggplant into similar-sized batons. Keep separate.
4. Heat a large frypan or wok over medium high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add eggplant to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Add remaining stir fry ingredients and cook, tossing, for 5 minutes. Remove and keep pan over heat.
5. Drain seaweed and squeeze out extra liquid. Chop and add to pan along with 40g butter and orange sauce. Simmer for 1 minute, until thickened. Return vegetables and toss until coated. Season to taste with pepper, soy sauce or tamari if desired.
6. Divide rice and stir fry between bowls. Slice red chilli and use to taste.
Corn flour or tapioca flour work well to thicken the sauce and are also gluten free.
Dried seaweed 1 packet (5g)
Asian greens 1 bunch
spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Lite fried tofu 1 packet (200g)
Red chilli 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, butter, garlic (1), flour (of choice), soy sauce or tamari (optional(