2. Soak seaweed in cold water. Leave 40g butter out of fridge to soften. Peel and grate ginger onto butter. Set aside.
3. Cut Asian greens and spring onions into 4cm lengths. Halve corn lengthways. Slice garlic clove. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook vegetables for 3-4 minutes until tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove and keep warm.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to frypan. Season beef with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate to rest.
5. Drain seaweed and squeeze out extra liquid. Chop and stir through with softened butter and ginger. Spoon over steaks to melt.
6. Slice steaks and divide over plates with rice and vegetables. Spoon over extra resting juices and butter. Slice red chilli and use to taste.
If you prefer to not use butter, you can also make a seaweed dressing using 2 tbsp oil instead.
Dried seaweed 1 packet (5g)
Asian greens 1 bunch
spring onions 1/4 bunch
Baby corn 1 punnet
Beef rump steaks 600g
Red chilli 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter, garlic (1)