Halve sweet potatoes lengthways, rub with oil, salt and pepper. Roast, cut side down, on a lined oven tray for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Zest orange and combine with juice, 1 1/2 tbsp mustard, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 crushed garlic clove. Season with pepper.
3. Heat a grill or frypan over medium-high heat. Season steak with 1 tsp cumin, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
4. Place the steak on a plate and spoon over 2 tbsp of dressing. Allow to rest while preparing the salad.
5. Slice cucumber, halve cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas. Arrange on a platter with mesclun leaves and picked basil leaves (tear any larger ones).
6. Slice steaks and serve with sweet potatoes, salad and remaining dressing.
No beef option - beef rump steak is replaced with chicken breast fillets. If cooked whole, increase cooking time to 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Beef Rump steak 600g
Continental cucumber 1/2 *
Cherry tomatoes 1 packet (200g)
Sugar snap peas 1/2 packet (125g) *
Mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g) *
Basil 1/3 packet *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, wholegrain/seeded mustard, garlic (1 clove), soy sauce, ground cumin