2. Add cherry tomatoes and rosemary leaves (see notes). Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes in the upper part of the oven.
3. Tear bread into bite sized pieces, Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil (see notes). Trim beans.
4. Scatter tray bake with green beans and top with bread croutons. Cook for further 3-5 minutes.
5. Chop and rinse lettuce. Place in a bowl, dress with olive oil and vinegar if desired.
6. Serve sausage one tray at the table with a side of lettuce and capsicum dip.
To quickly remove rosemary leaves - place your fingers at the top of the stem and firmly slide the leaves down.
Add 1 crushed garlic clove to oil when tossing with bread to turn them into garlic croutons.
red onion 1
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (400g)
rosemary 1 sprig
wholemeal bread rolls 2
green beans 1 punnet (250g)
festival lettuce 1
wattle valley capsicum dip 1 tub (150g)
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, vinegar (optional)