2. Roughly chop coriander. Slice spring onion tops (green end) and radishes into crescents. Toss together with 1 tbsp sesame oil. Set aside.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice celery and carrot into crescents. Cut remaining spring onion bottoms (white ends) into 3cm lengths.
4. Heat frypan or wok over high heat with 1 tbsp sesame oil. Add prepared vegetables to cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Toss in noodles, peanut sauce and 1/2 jar water until well combined. Take off heat and stir through 2 tbsp soy sauce.
5. Zest lime over noodles and squeeze over 1/2 juice (wedge remaining). Divide noodles among plates and top with radish topping. Serve with lime wedge.
Coriander 1/2 packet (30g) *
Spring Onions 1/4 bunch *
Radishes 1/3 bunch *
Celery 1 stick
Satay Peanuts Sauce 1 jar (260g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
sesame oil, soy sauce (or tamari)