2. Zest and juice the lime, whisk with almond butter, 3 tbsp sesame oil, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 1/2 tsp ground turmeric.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice zucchini and carrot into crescents. Slice spring onions (reserve tops for garnishing) and slice tofu. Crush garlic (1 clove).
4. Heat wok over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables and tofu, cook tossing, for 4-5 minutes, or until tender.
5. Add noodles and sauce, toss until well combined.
6. Divide noodles between bowls. Top with sliced chilli, remaining spring onion tops and sesame seeds to serve.
Loosen the sauce with water if needed.
Gluten Free option - replace with rice noodles. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Add more water to loosen the sauce if needed.
almond butter 1/2 jar
soy sauce 3tbsp
sweet chilli sauce 3tbsp
garlic 1 clove
ground turmeric 1/2 tsp
spring onions 1/3 bunch
seasoned tofu 1 packet
red chilli 1
sesame seeds 1/2 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper