No fish option - salmon fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels.
Drain and cool under running water.
2. Slice spring onions, julienne or grate carrot. Trim and roughly chop lettuce, drain olives (keep separate).
3. Grate lemon zest. Rub salmon fillets with lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Add salmon and cook, skin-side down for 3-4 minutes. Turn over, see step 4.
4. Trim asparagus (see notes) and add to frypan with salmon and cook for another 2-3 minutes until asparagus is just tender and salmon cooked to your liking.
5. Mix the potatoes and beans with spring onions, carrot and olives in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise and toss to combine (see notes).
6. Serve potato salad with a side of lettuce next to salmon, asparagus and lemon cut into wedges.
Green Beans 1 Packet (150g)
Spring Onions 1/4 Bunch *
Carrot 1 Baby Cos Lettuce 1 *
Green Olives 1/2 Jar *
Salmon Fillets 2 Packets
Asparagus 1 Bunch
Dill & Parsley Mayonnaise 100g
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper