2. Quarter potatoes, roughly chop capsicum and zucchini (alternatively grate zucchini). Add to pan as you go.
3. Stir in tinned tomatoes and gently squash with a wooden spoon. Add coconut milk and 1 tin water (165ml), cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
4. Cook the papadums according to preferred method on the packet (see notes).
5. Cut salmon fillets to desired sized pieces. Add to curry and cook for 4-6 minutes, covered, or until cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Trim and slice snow peas. Stir through curry just prior to serving.
Serve curry in bowls with a side of papadums.
For added flavour, add any leftover fresh ginger (about 1 tbsp), crushed garlic or 1 tsp black mustard seeds if you have in the pantry.
Cooking the papadums in the microwave according to packet instructions will be the quickest method and uses less oil.
No fish option - salmon fillets are replaced with chicken stir-fry strips. Add to frypan prior to adding the vegetables at step 2.
Curry leaves, 2 fronds
Baby potatoes, 600g
Red capsicum, 1
Tinned tomatoes, 400g
Coconut milk, 165ml
Papadums, 1 packet
Salmon fillets, 2 packets
Snow peas, 1/2 packet (125g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin, paprika & turmeric