2. Zest and juice lime, whisk with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Slice spring onions and remove corn from cob, add to pan as you go. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender and heated through. Remove to a plate, keep pan over heat.
4. Dice salmon and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan with more oil (if needed) and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from heat and stir through radish relish with yoghurt until combined.
5. Trim and dice radishes, slice avocado and chilli. Pick coriander leaves.
6. Assemble poke bowls with brown rice on the bottom, topped with salmon, cooked vegetables and fresh toppings. Serve with dressing to spoon over.
Most of our veggies come pre-washed, but it’s always good to give them an extra rinse.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet Increase cooking time to 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
spring onions 1/3 bunch
corn cobs 2
salmon fillets 2 packets
radish relish 1/2 jar
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub
radishes 1/2 bunch
green chilli 1
coriander 1/3 bunch
soy sauce 1 tbsp
from your pantry: oil (for cooking) olive oil, salt & pepper.