2. Combine yoghurt with 1 tbsp grated ginger, zest from lime and 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce.
Cut remaining lime into wedges.
3. Dice zucchini and capsicum, slice sugar snaps. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil and cook vegetables for 4-5 minutes, or until softened. Add pasta and stir to heat through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp oil. Cook salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking
5. Remove salmon from pan and turn off heat. Pour in sauce while pan is still hot, stir to combine well, then return salmon fillets to pan.
6. Serve salmon with vegetable pasta and lime wedges. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and spoon over sauce to taste.
Add some sambal oelek or fresh chilli to the sauce for a little extra heat. Flake the salmon and toss through the pasta with the sauce.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast fillet Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Slice to serve.
Gluten-free option - replace with gluten free pasta and gluten free bread
natural yoghurt 200g
sweet chilli sauce 2tbsp
yellow capsicum 1
sugar snaps 125g
salmon fillets 2 packets
parsley 1/2 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper