No lamb option - replacement is beef rump steaks.
2. Combine 3 tbsp olive oil with zest and juice of the whole orange. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Rinse and chop lettuce, thinly slice radishes. Toast almonds in a large dry pan until golden. Set aside (keep ingredients separate).
4. Finely chop rosemary. Rub each steak with oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Reheat the pan and cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a chopping board to rest.
5. Peel and mash roasted garlic and add to the dressing (optional). Slice meat when cool enough to handle.
6. Assemble your own salad bowl at the table with roasted vegetables, lettuce, radishes and sliced lamb steaks. Drizzle with dressing and scatter with almonds to taste.
Cook lamb steaks on the barbecue if preferred.
No lamb option - replacement is beef rump steaks. Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
baby carrots 1 bunch
garlic 2 cloves
festival lettuce 1
radishes 1/3 bunch
flaked almonds 1/2 packet
rosemary 1 sprig
lamb steaks 600g
From your pantry:
olive oil + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper