2. Add 3 tbsp tomato paste and crumbled stock cube to pan. Pour in 3 cups boiled water and stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, trim and halve beans. Halve tomatoes and remove corn from cob. Add to pan and stir through. Simmer uncovered for a further 10 minutes until buckwheat is tender and water absorbed (add more water if needed). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Roughly chop (or pull apart) artichokes. Wedge lemon and chop parsley.
5. Scatter artichokes and parsley over paella. Serve with lemon wedges.
Buckwheat 1 packet (200g)
Saffron threads 1 packet
Green beans 1 bag (250g)
Cherry tomatoes 1 bag (200g)
Corn cob 1
Artichokes tub (160g)
Lemon 1/2 *
Parsley 1/2 packet *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, stock cube (1), tomato paste
If you don’t have a lid for your frypan you can use an oven tray or some aluminium foil instead!