2. Wedge tomatoes and add to pan with tofu. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Crumble in stock cube, pour in cherry tomatoes and 1/2 cup water. Simmer with lid on for 10 minutes.
3. Finely chop cauliflower to form a rice consistency. Alternatively, cut cauliflower into small florets and process using a food processor to make a rice.
4. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil or butter. Add cauliflower rice and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Deseed and slice capsicum. Add to curry along with spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide cauliflower rice between bowls and spoon over curry to serve.
Rinse out the tofu packet with water and use in the curry to utilise all the flavouring.
Satay tofu 2 packets (2 x 200g)
Tinned Cherry tomatoes 400g
green capsicum 1
Baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), butter, salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), curry powder, ground cumin, stock cube (1)