2. Wedge tomatoes and dice chicken. Add to pan and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Crumble in stock cube, pour in cherry tomatoes and 3/4 cup water. Simmer with lid on for 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Finely chop cauliflower to form a rice consistency. Alternatively, cut cauliflower into small florets and process in a food processor to make a rice.
4. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil or butter. Add cauliflower rice and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Deseed and slice capsicum. Add to curry along with spinach. Stir through until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide cauliflower rice between bowls and spoon over curry.
Using butter in this dish adds a lovely richness to the flavour. You could also try coconut oil instead!
Chicken breast fillets 600g
Tinned Cherry tomatoes 400g
green capsicum 1
Baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), butter, salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), curry powder, ground cumin, stock cube (1)