2. Cook quinoa in boiling water for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
3. Halve cherry tomatoes, slice capsicum, zucchini and red onion. Coat fish fillets with paprika and oil, season with salt and pepper.
4. Place 4 sheets of baking paper on the bench. Add even amounts of vegetables and fish. Top with butter and thyme.
5. To wrap each parcel, bring the long sides of paper together, fold over twice and tuck short sides underneath. Place parcels on an oven tray, seam-side up. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
6. Divide quinoa between plates. Open parcels, tip contents over quinoa. Serve with sprouts.
Serve with a wedge of lemon if you like!
Watch our ‘tip of the week’ video on Facebook on how to fold fish parcels.
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 red capsicum
1/2 red onion
2 packets white fish fillets
1 tsp ground paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
4 sheets baking paper
1/4 packet fresh thyme
1/2 punnet snow pea sprouts
salt and pepper, for seasoning