2. Heat a saucepan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery and garlic to cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
3. Add pumpkin, tomatoes, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 2 tbsp tomato paste and 1 crumbed stock cube to pan. Stir to combine then pour in boiled water and drained beans. Increase heat to medium-high and simmer with lid on for 15 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
4. Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp dried oregano, salt and pepper. Rub evenly over lavash on lined baking trays and place in oven to toast for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly crispy.
5. Dice halloumi. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes turning until golden.
6. Remove stew from heat, stir through spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls, top with halloumi and chopped dill. Serve with lemon wedges and lavash bread.
Lavash bread can also be toasted in a sandwich press if you have one.
Gluten free option - replace with GF bread. Slice bread and toast in the oven for 5 minutes.
celery sticks 2
garlic 2 cloves
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
cannellini beans 2 x 400g
lavash bread 1 packet
halloumi cheese 1 block
baby spinach 1/2 bag
dill 1 packet
From your pantry: Oil, Salt & Pepper