2. Halve cherry tomatoes and chop chives. Place in a bowl with capsicum strips, olives, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tsp oregano.
3. Grate cucumber (squeeze out excess liquid, see notes) and combine with yoghurt, 1 crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil (optional).
4. Chop rosemary leaves. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Rub steaks with oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Add to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
5. Rinse potatoes in cold water to cool. Add to salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve steaks with potato salad, spinach and tzatziki.
Grate cucumber onto paper towel to easily squeeze out excess liquid.
No beef option - beef steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Cherry tomatoes, 1 packet (200g)
Chives, 1/3 bunch *
Roasted capsicum strips, 1/2 tub (150g) *
Kalamata olives, 1 tub
Continental cucumber, 1/2 *
Natural yoghurt, 1 tub
Rosemary, 1 sprig
Beef rump steaks, 600g
Baby spinach, 1 bag (60g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove)