2. Whisk together thyme leaves, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Roughly chop walnuts. Add to a dry pan over medium-high heat. Toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove from pan.
4. Reheat frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add patties to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until heated through.
5. Drain and roughly chop artichokes. Toss together with roasted vegetables, sprouts, walnuts and leaves.
6. Divide salad and patties among plates. Spoon over dressing to taste.
You can add spices such as ground cumin or paprika to the vegetables if desired!
Red onion, 1
Red capsicum, 1
Thyme, 1/2 packet *
Walnuts, 1 packet (100g)
Rosemary patties, 4 pack
Chargrilled artichokes, 1 tub
Snow pea sprouts, 1/2 punnet *
Rocket leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar