2. Toast sesame seeds in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
3. Coat patties with 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oil. Slice orange in half horizontally. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Place oranges cut-side down and add patties to cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until warmed through. Remove from pan.
4. Trim and halve broccolini and sugar snap peas. Reheat pan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Toss in vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just tender. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Slice spring onions. Toss with cabbage and cooked vegetables on a large platter.
Place patties over the top.
6. Scatter sesame seeds over platter. Serve with charred orange halves to squeeze over the top, as well as rice on the side.
You can also zest the orange first and toss through salad if desired!
Re-use the patty pan to get an added flavour in your vegetables.
Serve with extra soy sauce if desired.
Sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
Rosemary patties 4-pack
Broccolini 1 bunch
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Spring onions 1/4 bunch
Shredded Red cabbage 1/2 bag (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, soy sauce (or tamari),